Based on the most up-to-date discoveries, this book explains the biblical and historical background of the Temple in Jerusalem during every period from Abraham to the modern day.
- Solomon's Temple (First Temple)
- Nehemiahs's/Zerubabbel's Temple (Second Temple)
- Herod's Temple (New Testament)
- Ezekiel's Temple and symbolism
- Floor plans and diagrams by top biblical illustrators and archaeologists
- Fold-out poster of new digital model of the Temple Mount and Herodian Temple Mount
- 100-event time line from King David to the modern day
- Plus much more!
This stunning new biblical resource includes floor plans, cross-sections, and full explanations of Solomon's Temple, Herod's Temple, and the Tabernacle.