Did you know:
- The first name mentioned in the Bible is the fourth word, GOD (Genesis 1:1).
- The name of God in Genesis 1:1 is Elohim.
- Elohim is found over 2,300 times in the Bible referring to God.
- In Psalm 68, Elohim is used 26 times.
- The three most basic names of God are El, Elohim, and Yahweh (Jehovah).
- In Deuteronomy 5:9 all three names are used.
- God wants a relationship with us (see Genesis 17:1-8, and Psalm 91.
These are but few of the meanings, references, and applications of God's names found in this 6-panel, 12-sided pamphlet. Dwelling upon God's names and their significance will give you renewed confidence that He is the Sovereign of Creation, and everything is still under His control.
- 21 Names of God
- The Meaning of Each Name
- Bible References
- Worship God in New Ways
- Meditate on God's Character